Not a Tech Pro Research member? Sign up for a Free Trial and get access to this content and more for one week.
Windows spotlight: 30 tips and tricks for power users
- Originally Published:
- Dec 2016
Discover some of Windows' lesser-known features and hidden tricks that will save you time, expand your options, and give you more control over the OS.
This collection of tips by Ed Bott provides faster, smarter, (and safer) ways to work with Windows. Tips include:
- Customizing the Send To menu
- Managing saved passwords
- Getting extra mileage out of the Shutdown command
- Using Reliability Monitor to troubleshoot issues
- Creating a virtual hard disk
- Organizing your cloud files
- Removing private information from files and photos
- Tracking down information about your system, network, and power consumption
Already a member? Log in here