This report examines which types of companies are using software-defined networking (SDN), which ones plan to implement it, and the results those already using it have experienced.
Software-defined networking (SDN) is a new concept for many, so we ran a survey in April 2013 to find out what IT leaders say about SDN. Read our Research: Leaders share software-defined networking's benefits, obstacles, favored vendors to discover who is using SDN, why they plan to implement it, and the results they've experienced.
The survey revealed that at least 50 percent of respondents didn't know anything about SDN, so this report gives a useful overview before delving into survey results.
Find out more about the current and future plans for SDN. Topics in this report include:
- Where SDN fits into organizations' plans
- Plans for SDN implementation
- Business drivers for using SDN
- Methods of integrating SDN into network infrastructure
- What works/what doesn't work with SDN
- Favored vendors
- Cloud services management
- 1899.45 KB
- May 2013
- Tech Pro Research