Lunch and learn: Dealing with the risks of identity theft
- Originally Published:
- May 2017
This ready-made lunch and learn presentation will help educate your users about the risks of identity theft, how to avoid becoming a victim, and what to do if they think their personal information (or that of a colleague or customer) has been stolen. The PowerPoint presentation is based on our Identity Theft Policy and is intended to help reinforce and explain key policy concepts, as well as providing an opportunity for discussion and clarification.
Topics covered include:
- What is identity theft and fraud?
- Who is at risk?
- What types of fraud are being conducted?
- How does identity theft happen?
- What are the signs of identity theft?
- How can you protect yourself?
- How should you respond to suspected identity theft incidents?
Already a member? Log in here