From sending out RFIs to post project evaluation, there are steps you can take to ensure a successful, on-time, on-budget project. Now you can have these resources on hand to create and develop solid vendor relationships. You'll get tips on how to:
* Select the best vendor for your IT projects
* Build effective questionnaires for prospective vendors
* Create better requests for information (RFIs)
* Benchmark vendor performance
* Weed out inadequate software development vendors
* Motivate staff
- Other Download
- 714 KB
- Feb 2005
- Tech Pro Research
- Project Management
Not a Tech Pro Research member?
Sign up for a Free Trial and get access
to Tech Pro Research for one week.