Hadoop has greatly increased the financial viability of storing and processing big data. See how it works, which distributions are leading the pack, and what problems are facing the Hadoop ecosystem.
Hadoop is an open source framework that is making it feasible to process and analyze data that used to be ignored or discarded. This briefing provides a comprehensive overview of Hadoop and the impact it could have on your business. It looks at:
- What Hadoop does and how it works
- How the core Hadoop projects facilitate big data
- Related Apache projects that enable build-out of complex big data environments
- The current Hadoop distribution marketplace
- The future of the Hadoop ecosystem
- Problems and risks facing Hadoop
- Other Download
- 351.82 KB
- Oct 2013
- Tech Pro Research
- Big Data
Not a Tech Pro Research member?
Sign up for a Free Trial and get access
to Tech Pro Research for one week.