Organizations around the world are choosing from various data center models to maintain 24/7 uptime and service levels for users and customers. A number of key trends are influencing their strategies.
This briefing examines five of these emerging trends:
- A move to multiple data centers
- Active participation in co-location
- A shift from outsourcing to insourcing
- The adoption of energy-efficient and knowledge-efficient data centers
- A new business services philosophy for IT staff
- Other Download
- 262.87 KB
- Aug 2013
- Tech Pro Research
- Data Centers
Not a Tech Pro Research member?
Sign up for a Free Trial and get access
to Tech Pro Research for one week.