Not a Tech Pro Research member? Sign up for a Free Trial and get access to this content and more for one week.
Analyst briefing: Five data center trends for 2013
- Originally Published:
- Aug 2013
Organizations around the world are choosing from various data center models to maintain 24/7 uptime and service levels for users and customers. A number of key trends are influencing their strategies.
This briefing examines five of these emerging trends:
- A move to multiple data centers
- Active participation in co-location
- A shift from outsourcing to insourcing
- The adoption of energy-efficient and knowledge-efficient data centers
- A new business services philosophy for IT staff
Tech Pro Research members log in here to download